Join Menlo Micro at this year’s virtual International Microwave Symposium (IMS) August 4-6
Menlo Micro at IMS 2020
Menlo Micro, the inventor of the Ideal Switch, looks forward to meeting you at this year’s virtual International Microwave Symposium (IMS). Menlo Micro’s Ideal Switch delivers game-changing improvements in size, weight, and power consumption and enables substantive cost savings for system designers.
Join us at our virtual booth on August 4-6 at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Pacific Time for a live demonstration of our miniaturized high-power 7-channel 225-512 MHz UHF filter. Its capabilities include:
- Impressive peak input power handling of up to 150 Watts, which is 3x higher than competing solid-state devices
- Achieving insertion loss of less than 1.5dB at 512 MHz, a 3 dB improvement over comparable switched filter bank designs
- Single-resonator architecture results in a compact filter – up to 90% smaller than traditional filter designs
- Extreme reliability of over 3 billion switching cycles, a 30x increase in reliability over comparable switching technologies
- Efficient design simplifies filter optimization when scaling for frequency and bandwidth
Menlo Micro at IMS 2020, please visit our virtual booth
Make sure to register today at, https://bit.ly/38TBqtH and join us at the show.